Fall 2014 League: 11 vs. 11
Want to lead a soccer team? Email us at email@example.com.
For information, contact Danny Palmer at (210) 844-6544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FIFA rules apply with 11 vs. 11.
- We will provide jerseys. You will need cleats, shin guards, socks, and shorts.
- We welcome all skill levels. Beginners have joined the team and have grown tremendously.
- Our ten-game season played on Sundays between 1pm and 5pm.
- Games are mostly played at S.T.A.R. Soccer Complex – (5103 David Edwards Drive San Antonio Texas, 78233)
- We play in a competitive Division 2 league.
- The schedule will not be predetermined. Game time and location is announced each Thursday via www.sanantoniosoccer.com. You will have to check each week.
- We will have one practice day each week with light and availability permitting.
- Women are welcome to play. We are registered as a “men’s” team as opposed to co-ed.