- First responders
- The first to respond to the needs of others is often the last to seek help for themselves. REBOOT First Responders is a 12-week, faith-based, peer-led course that helps first responders and their families heal from critical incident stress and trauma. If you or someone you love is suffering from the stress of the front lines, the time is now to break free from trauma and change your life.
- Counseling with licensed professionals is available for first responders (active or retired) and their spouses. We also have a referral list of licensed professionals and community resources. Some provide a reduced fee structure for CBC members.
- Classes provide practical tools and teaching, specifically designed for those within the Law Enforcement Local and Federal, Fire, EMS, Emergency Communications, Hospital Emergency, Frontline Workers, and Corrections Communities.
- Combat Veterans
- The war against trauma doesn’t end when the deployment is over. REBOOT Combat Recovery and Veteran Recovery is a 12-week, faith-based, peer-led course that helps veterans, active-duty military and their families heal from service-related trauma. At REBOOT courses across the country, military families are reconciling, divorce rates are dropping, medication abuse is decreasing, and suicide numbers are falling. You can experience that same kind of breakthrough. This is a 13-week closed group (newcomers allowed only through week 4)
- Classes provide practical tools and teaching, specifically designed for those within the Veteran community.
- General Trauma
- No one is immune from trauma, but everyone can heal. Trauma REBOOT is a 12-week, faith-based, peer-led course empowering people of all walks of life to overcome trauma and embrace a brighter future. Through practical teaching and a supportive community, Trauma REBOOT can help you break free from the pain of your past and find renewed purpose and strength.