1. There are three ways to join a group at CBC:
Join Us in Our CBC Process –
- Young Adult Group Link is for Singles & Married Couples, ages 25-35
- Group Link is for Married couples, Men’s, Single Adults & Sr. Adults (35+)
- Women’s Community Group Nights is for women of all ages.
In each environment, you will have an opportunity to meet others at CBC based on your availability and preferences (night of the week, geography, people you met, etc.) for the purpose of forming a new community group! You can expect a time of fun in a relaxed environment while learning more about what a healthy and strong community group looks like. Registration is required for all three ministries. For more information, email email@example.com
2. Join an Existing Group – Do you have a friend in an existing community group? If so, ask them if they have room for one more! We love it when friends join existing groups through personal friendships.
3. Start a New Group – Do you already have 8-12 friends who are looking to begin a new community group? If so, let us know! We have an 8-week Community Group Curriculum we’d love to give your group that will provide training, instruction, and direction on your new group together. We also have Community Group Leader training we’d like to invite the leader to, as well. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.